Tuesday, July 7, 2015

La Luvia y Un Bautismo



June 29, 2015

¿Como Andan? :)

Well, this week was pretty fantastic!! (Besides the RAIN! It was been raining a FULL!!! That means A LOT! I have been straight up drenched the last couple days. Because between the two of us we only have one umbrella and I let my comp use it. Because really, the umbrella bores me and I’m just tired of using them. I prefer to just walk around in the rain with my hood on. So yeah, that was the weather this weekend.) 

Miguel was Baptized!
Okay moving on from the weather....What was so great about this weed?? MIGUEL WAS BAPTIZED AND CONFIRMED!!!!!! It was a huge beautiful miracle! Ah en serio!! I’m just so so happy!!! :) He is so so incredible! I can’t even believe it. Or I mean I can obvio, because the Lord is just constantly working miracles. But yeah. Nicolas and Alicia have baptisimal dates for the 11th of July. And they REALLY need your prayers! pero mal! So if you could pray for them that would be greatly appreciated!!! Oh and THANK YOU for praying for Miguel so much! I know it is thanks to your love support, and prayers, that this miracle was able to come to pass! So thank you thank you thank you! :) You are all amazing!!!  :) 

So happy for Miguel!
This week we did divisions twice. I stayed in the area both times. Ah I just love divisiones because I learn so much. I also love praying and asking Heavenly Father how we need to do the divisions, like who needs to be with whom and where. Because honestly He guides us so much and the divisiones are inspired. I was able to see that this last week. I think what I love more than anything about being a missionary and then having the assignment I do is feeling and seeing how God uses me as an instrument in His hands. Ah, it’s something I just never want to change in my life. I want to continue being an instrument in the hands of God always. The happiness that comes from it is immense.

Oh......so Hermana Lines (the couple missionary in the offices) called me last week and told me that the date has been approved for me to leave early. So it looks like I’ll officially be leaving August 19th. Crazy, crazy stuff. I can’t even imagine it. It’s just so weird to think about. I just feel like my whole mission has been a dream. 

Fun Fact: (I may have already said this.....) My companion’s mom’s name is Marcia just like yours mom! :) 

Hannah and Companion Marcia (with same name as Mom)
What else.... Well we’re really in need of finding new people to teach so if y’all could just keep us in your prayers, which would be greatly appreciated!!! :) Basically the mission life is just great and moving along super rapidly! We have our ups and downs in the mission, but when it really comes down to it, the mission is literally the best! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the mission is the best decision I have ever made in my life. I can’t imagine my life without the mish. And I certainly can’t imagine who I’d be without the mission! 

I love you all and am so grateful for your love an support and prayers! I hope you all have a fantastic week!! Remember when we love the way the Savior does, miracles happen. And of course, Stay Anxiously Engaged!!! :) 

xoxo,
Hermana Van 

No comments:

Post a Comment