Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Adonde ha volado el tiempo??



Buen Dia!!!!! :)

Okay, I’m going to be pretty straight up right here. I have little to no ganas to write an email about the week. I think it’s because I have LOTS of thoughts going through my mind right now. Like just about everything! I think one of the biggest things on my mind right now is how much time I have in the mish. Yeah, we’ll just talk about that now and get it over with. 1 year. Yep, this Thursday I’ll have 1 year in the mish. That is absolutely CRAZY to me. I never thought I would get to this point. Ever. And now that its here, it’s super sad. I really do love being a missionary, it’s the absolute greatest and it’s just sad to think that I’m well on the downhill slope. Oh how blessed I’ve been to be able to serve the beautiful people here in Argentina!! :)

So Richard did not get baptized. He had some huge problems come up in his life with his handicapped son and it kinda sent him into a whirlwind. I still have faith that all will work out and that he’ll be able to be baptized. The roughest part is seeing him turn his back on the one thing that will help him through these trials. Darn agency. We’ll see what comes of this week. 

Last Thursday night I had deja vu of my sickness seven months ago. I threw up a few times throughout the night and then we pretty much couldn’t leave the apartment all day. I tried leaving at lunch so my poor companion could eat, but we had to go back right after lunch, then we tried leaving at 7:30 and that just lasted for like an hour nothing more. I just felt horrible all day Friday. Then we left Saturday even though I wasn’t feeling too great, but I just couldn’t stay in the apartment anymore and we had really important appointments on Saturday. We had to go work si o si. I think it actually ended up helping me feel better. But I’m starting to feel lots better!! So that’s good! :) 

Yamila was confirmed yesterday! What a miracle! Another door opened to the Celestial Kingdom! Miracles happen daily!! :) 

Fun Fact: My companion tells me that I frequently sleep talk in Spanish. I thought it was every once in a while, but she tells me that I actually do it a lot. So I’m VERY pleased with that! :) 

Pringle craving.  Pringles are very expensive in Argentina!
Fun Accomplishment: I have yet to miss a single day writing in my journal in my whole mission!! So that’s like a year! I feel very proud of myself!! :) 

My companion never ceases to amaze me. Like she really is so great! I love getting to see her progress! I feel like I fall short a lot in my attempt to train her, which can be really hard and frustrating for me, but she still is learning and progressing a lot! She’s really just an awesome example to me of doing what the Lord asks and not having any fear! :) I just love her with my whole heart.

Well, I’d say that’s about everything for this week. Thanks so much for all your support! You are all incredible! I hope all is well and that you are all seeing the miracles that happen daily!! :) Remember, when we love the way the Savior does, miracles happen. And of course, Stay Anxiously Engaged!! :) 

xoxo,
Hermana Van

No comments:

Post a Comment