Wednesday, June 17, 2015

El Comienzo del Fin :(



June 16, 2015

Como andan???? :)

Fua, cada vez hay mas cartas trunkis jajaja!! Bueno me supongo que es la vida ahora que solo me quedan 2 meses.....:( 

So anyways! Today’s the day of TRANSFERS! And guess what?? I’m staying in Chacabuco!!!!! Ah, I’m seriously so so excited!!! I can’t even believe it! And I’m staying here with Hermana Urra. She is an amor!!! So, I’m excited! So I only have a transfer and a half left:(, so basically she’s killing me in the mission since this transfer will be my despedida. It’s funny, because she killed my mom, Hermana Centeno, in the mission. So yeah, she’s just killing´ the whole fam! (I really hope you understand what I mean when I say ´kill´ in the mission...)

Moving on.....
So this week has been good. Kinda crazy. Life is just flying by so fast that I don’t know what to do with myself. DĂ©jenme pensar un ratito................Oh yeah. We did divisions with pretty much my favorite sisters ever. The thing is is that we got to the area at like 5:15 and then we had our meeting with the ward mission leader at like 7:30 so we didn’t have hardly any time to work. Asi que medio truchas las divisiones, pero esta bien. I was still able to learn a ton from this hermana (Hermana Olivares) though. She’s so capa! Ah I just love her with my whole heart. Sometimes I don’t know how I come to love these missionaries and people SO MUCH, SO QUICKLY. It’s the craziest thing to me. But yeah, she’s a super great missionary. 

Que mas? Well, we went to the despedida with Miguel on Sunday. The despedida is when the missionaries who are returning to their houses share their testimonies and show some pictures of the converts and then the members and their converts and the missionaries can talk to them one last time before they go. So in order to go we had to take an investigator so Miguel being tan capo went with us. I love the despedidas because I get to see all the members from my other wards. But yeah, that takes place the last Sunday of every transfer. It was a really great despedida. There are a lot of incredible missionaries that are leaving this transfer!!

Last Tuesday we had a lesson with the familia Julca. We were planning on sharing the Word of Wisdom, because Miguel needs a little help with that. But the day of in our studies, we felt that we needed to change the lesson and share the Family Proclamation with them. When we were in the middle of the lesson Alicia stopped us and started crying and poured out her soul to us. They told us about how they had decided to separate. It was amazing to see the hand of the Lord because I know without a doubt that He wanted us to teach that lesson so that they could know what God wants for them as a family! The spirit could be felt so strongly. I know that the Gospel is exactly what they need right now in their lives. I have no doubt that if they do their part and apply the Gospel in their lives, that God will do His part and their situation will change and they will become a more happy and united family! I just love this family with my whole being!

Well.........that’s pretty much all I got jaja!! :) I hope y´all have a FANTASTIC week!!!! :) I love you all with my whole soul! Thank you so much for your support and prayers, I feel them and I really need them jaja! Thanks for everything!! :) Love you all lots!! Remember, when we love the way the Savior does, miracles happen. And of course, Stay Anxiously Engaged!! :) 

xoxo,
Hermana Van 

No comments:

Post a Comment