Thursday, December 4, 2014

Just a Normal Week Here in Argentina!

Hola!!

Well, Daniela got confirmed yesterday so that´s super great!! :) Saturday night it rained soooooo much and we didn't have coats or umbrellas because it came out of know where. So we sat there thinking who the heck would receive us right now with all the rain...um no one. So we ended up calling Daniela and we went to her house and taught her for the second time that day since we had already visited her in the morning jaja. We were desperate. 

I hope y´all had a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving! :) Or en Castellano... Día de Accion de Gracias. :) Basically spending Thanksgiving in another country is just no fun at all. We had a mix up with our lunch so we ended up going to a restaurant that a member owns because he gives us free lunch. It was quite a bummer. Eating "Thanksgiving Dinner" in a restaurant But hey what can ya do when you´re in a different country for an American holiday? Jaja.

I´ve been kinda sick this last week. So that´s been a smidge rough, but hey what can ya do? I had a bit of a fever for a few days, and my throat and head have been hurting a lot. Yesterday after church we had to stay for some meetings and I felt like I was going to faint because my head was turning so much. And then I felt like I was going to faint again during lunch so I ended up going back to the apartment around 6:30 since my head was hurting me all day. After resting a lot I´m quite better so that´s good. :) 

Well, there´s not much going on here, just the usual. The missionary life is just truckin´ along just fine. I wish I had more to tell y´all, but if I keep writing I would just be rambling soo...I should probably get going. I love you all so much and pray for you all the time! Thanks for all you do! Remember, when we love the way the Savior does, miracles happen! And of course, Stay Anxiously Engaged!! :)

xoxo,
Hermana Van

No comments:

Post a Comment